Monday, October 22, 2007

Snow days

I love a good snow day. A day when I can stay tucked up inside with the fire on, a constant feed of tea (I have a good husband ;) and a pile of knitting projects to work on. Yesterday was one of those days.

I made some progress on the Mystery Halloween Shawl. Not much progress granted, but I did get past the dreaded row 18, and even to the point where I started adding beads. I ditched the purple beads -- I was hoping they'd add a touch of subtle sparkle. But there's subtle and there's camouflaged, and mine were the latter. So I rummaged around the house and found some black beads that work well. Besides, they are more appropriate for the theme.

I also have one Harley sock completed for my Dad. And I think it turned out alright after all. Just need to get cracking on the other one now... (if I can tear myself away from working on the shawl)

3 comments:

Corwink said...

The sock looks amazing!!!

Sue said...

The sock looks great and I am sure your dad will love it.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love the sock! It looks great :D