The pattern calls for Jaggerspun Zephyr, but I thought I had the perfect yarn in my stash - the Habu Bamboo that I'd bought on my recent trip to Portland. I tried a couple of swatches with the Habu, but it wasn't working for me. I even went down a couple of needle sizes (actually 5 needle sizes!) to get a gauge that I liked. But on the teensy size 1 needles I wondered if the end product would fit anything other than the Bride of Chucky!
So I went back to my local yarn store where I found this:
I really should have gone with what the pattern suggested in the first place (especially as I know I can get a good result with this yarn).
Wish me luck - this looks like it's going to be a tough project!