Monday, October 29, 2007

Kusha Kusha Scarf

My World Series Kusha Kusha scarf is done:

...And so are the Rockies :o(
(They were difficult games to watch if you are a Rockies fan.)

But back to the scarf...
I'm undecided about the outcome: I love the sculptural quality of the Silk Stainless; I'm not convinced that my experiment with the cotton slub (instead of the merino) paid off. I was chatting with Joe about it and he had the exact opposite opinion -- he loved the combination, but not the silk stainless section. He said it looked like it was burnt! Ha ha ha!

Either way it was fun to work on and easy enough that it could be picked up or put down depending upon what was going on with the game.

I am tempted to have a go with the original kit/directions. But first I have a number of other projects that are begging to be finished.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so pretty! Love how fluid it looks.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I think it looks pretty!

Bummer about the Rockies :(

Bea said...

I think it looks quite good that way. I say keep it.

It is a bummer about the Rockies.