Sunday, July 31, 2016

It has been a slow week...

This time last year we were back in the UK for my sister's wedding.
The whole gang
I had all good intentions to create a 1 year anniversary gift for her: A wedding portrait cross stitch, similar to the cross stitch portrait my brother had requested. Unfortunately it has been another couple of nutty work weeks so I didn't have the free/craft time to pull it off. The silver lining is that the traditional 2nd year anniversary gift is 'cotton'... so that can be the new goal! Sorry, Sis xxx
I have a reasonable start, and have been enjoying working on my Sis in her fabulous wedding dress. Pretty cute, huh! (She's ridiculously cute in real life too). I cant tell you how much fun these portraits are to work on.
2016-07-31_11-16-16
Now I just need to keep this little fella from chewing up the threads!!!
(Isn't that a guilty look)
2016-07-31_11-17-53
Wishing you a great Sunday,
Love,
Sam
xxx

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh heartbreak. I'm sure it will turn out wonderful in the end. The wedding pics are nice!!

Unknown said...

Good luck with the stitching and the training. Our youngest pup pulls out balls of yarn, but doesn't destroy them thankfully. He just does it when he feels neglected. LOL!