Friday, January 17, 2014

12 Days of Christmas



12 days complete, originally uploaded by samjoepics.
Isn't this pattern a beauty!

I'm delighted with how the 12 Days of Christmas Cross Stitch turned out. Gotta love the gals from the Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and their super cute designs. I used their recommend fabric (Cashel Crystal in Ale) and the recommended threads (a combination of Weeks Dye Works variegated threads and Cosmo for the solids).

So pleased that I persevered on this one. The plan is to get this framed so that it can be displayed each year at Christmas.

Do you have a favourite square? My absolute favourite is 1: Partridge in a Pear Tree. So very pretty.

OK, back to knitting now... I have a sparkly scarf that is close to completion and calling my name :)

Enjoy the long weekend friends,
Sam xxx

3 comments:

elle3270 said...

This is a beautiful cross stitch pattern. I like the "5 Golden Rings" square. I have to agree with you that the "Partridge" square is so pretty.

Katiebee said...

that will be so fun to get out every christmas season! i love the swan but my favorite part is the border~
hope you're having a great weekend~
xo

katie

Monica said...

Beautiful Sam! Have a great weekend! Kisses to Naomi!