Big thanks to Kim for honouring this this blog with the Liebster award.
Here are the rules for the award:
1. Link back to the person who awarded it to you. Thanks Kim :)
2. Post the award to your blog:
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers:
- Terrie at StarSpry
- Andi at My Sister's Knitter
- Bea at When Two Dogs Meet a Quilt
- Denise at The Knitting Den
- Mary Catharine at Warmth in the North
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.
5. List 5 random facts that people don't know about you.
- When considering my University options, at one point I looked into a textile degree. Although that's not the path I chose, it makes me smile to think that here I am, many years later, spending a good chunk of my spare time with yarn and fabric
- I like to solve problems, and get a kick out of figuring things out
- I make my family laugh, but not because I'm intentionally funny :)
- My favourite season is Autumn. Still warm, but not overly hot. All the pretty colours. And with Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas to look forward to, plan and prepare for.
- I like to walk on the sunny side of the street
Thanks again for this kind award Kim :)