Quite the compliment indeed!
The idea behind this award is that you “...give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times.”
Here are some of the blogs that make my day:
- 3 Sleeves to the Wind - A truly talented knitter. I learn something new with each visit
- Baa Baa Blacksheep - Gus and Abby's grinning chops beaming up at me; the beautiful hand dyed yarn and hand sewn goodies; the fantastic photos
- By Elin - Stunning, stylish and adorable
- Cashmere, Construction and Canines - Soo many great knitted projects, and the handsome hunds (I especially love Pedro!)
- Ishi - I can't read a word, but the pictures speak volumes. Amazing work!
- Joli House - Lovely projects, beautifully photographed (and a little taste of home aaaahhhhh)
- Kelly Girl Knits - Always a good giggle! ...ooh and there's the 'finds' that she shares
- Knit Eat Sleep - Knitting at the rate of knots -- there's always something new to admire
- Star Spry - She'll tell you she's a new knitter but her finished objects are perfection!
- Tiennie Knits - Soo many impeccably crafted knits, shared in beautiful photos