Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Kicking-off the Tangled Yoke

With the Icarus Shawl done I can now dive into a new project -- Eunny Jang's Tangled Yoke. Progress has been slow so far (turns out that I don't multi-task well). But I'm liking the yarn and the colour... I have high hopes.


With this underway I've decided to officially put the Debbie Bliss ribbed wrap, and the Rowan Roadster into hibernation until next Spring. I think with the Roadster I could be setting some kind of record for the amount of time taken to complete a sweater -- this one's in it's 3rd or 4th year on the needles.
Any takers for a 'better' record?

Other stuff? I'm on Ravelry! This site is fantastic and I find myself absorbed for way longer than I should (maybe this is another reason progress on tangled yoke is slow). And if you are wondering why my Flickr page is suddenly full of pictures of yarn, that's Ravelry's fault too (hehehe) -- I'm trying to populate my stash section on the site. Could be fighting a losing battle here though! Anyway, if you're not signed up, I'd recommend checking it out.

No comments: