Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogiversary

I can hardly believe it -- the end of this month marks my first full year blogging!

I was flicking through the last 12 months and it was fun to take a look at the things I've been able to produce. Here's some of the knits:


And then there's been a bunch of other crafty stuff in the few hours when I'm not knitting (or working):


In truth I never really had a strong desire to blog (as you've noticed, I'm not a gifted writer). I'm more a blog reader... enjoying the works and words of others. It was my Step Kids that suggested I might want to give it a go. And I figured I'd try it... more out of curiosity than anything else.

And yet here I am a year later still posting. It's proved to be a great way to share my hobbies, travels and other tidbits with my family back in the UK. But what's been an even nicer surprise is when you -- folks I haven't met before -- swing by and drop me a little note.
Thank you.

2 comments:

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Happy Blogiversary!

You've made some great stuff in the past year :)

Terri Lynn said...

Happy Blogiversary, too! Everything is so lovely! I'm mesmerized looking at it all!