For me, the health related resolutions took a back seat this month. Must do better: My goal weight/size date is 2 months today. The target is still doable... if I work hard at it. I need to get my butt in gear! ;o))
I have been making reasonably good progress on the crafty resolutions, but ultimately they are still out of kilter: intake is exceeding output :)
- I completed another 3 squares for the Berties (hospice) Blanket (in addition to the square from last month that is also included in the photo below.) I've found a local hospice who are eager to get their hands on these knit blankets, so trying to get this completed ASAP.
- And there was Naomi's pink sweater dress (which I am totally counting even though my Mum did a bunch of the work... but using yarn from my stash... so that counts, right? :o)))
- I also started a cute baby sweater using stash yarn
- However, I've also picked up a couple of skeins of sock yarn including Skein sock in La Mer (yup, still need to cancel that subscription)
- Handspun sock hop yarn (so pretty!)
- Hello Yarn sock
moving swiftly on...
- On the output front, there's the monster bags that I just blogged about. And although I purchased about 5 yards for some of the monsters, I also used about 10 yards from stash. So all-in-all pretty good going there.
- There is the 2nd converging corners square that I made for a quilt guild swap
- And 3 stained glass squares that I made for a WIP quilt for Naomi
- I've also signed up to do the Local Quilt from Carolyn Friedlander with our local quilt guild. I picked the following from my stash, and only needed to pick up an extra yard (ish) for the blue dots that will form the sky. Good intentions here too :)
- I am far behind on the cross stitch front
- Jan, Feb and March installments for Once Upon a Time are in. I have the materials needed (and they are so pretty) but haven't yet started
- Jan-March are also in for the frosty forest, and my January block is still in progress.
- To end on a positive note :) I did get my 12 days of Christmas back from the framers this weekend, and oh my, I am in love! I've liked everything about this project - the design, the materials, the theme... and now the framing!
Well, thats it for me today.
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday,