Thursday, November 08, 2007

Quick update on projects

No major milestones to report on the knitting front this week and so I'm resorting to providing a WIP status (yawn!).

I'm creeping along on the Halloween Mystery Shawl (no pun intended). I'm not done with clue 1, and there's 4 more to go. I'll be amazed if this shawl will be ready in time for Halloween next year. But it is sooo very pretty.

I started the second Harley sock for my Dad so they should be ready in plenty of time for Christmas. I'm even thinking of making him a second pair with the self striping yarn. (I just need to get over that whole pooling thing!)

I also began a Klimt-inspired needlepoint by Candace Bahouth. With all this knitting I forgot how much I enjoy needlepoint. Although it's the last thing I need -- another hobby that just gobbles up time.

Oh yes, and while I'm on the topic of non-knitting crafty stuff, it was stamp club this week. We made a couple of cute cards -- a great little card for Thanksgiving; another that can be used as a recipe card (I guess?).

Not a bad week all in all...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice WIPs. I like the stranded colorwork for your Dad's sock!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

Your Halloween shawl is coming along nicely!

I love the cards you made! They look so great :)

Tangled Yoke is looking really good, too!

Bea said...

I love the little spider webs on the shawl! It looks like its going to turn out really well.