Saturday, February 21, 2015

Huddling indoors

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is sure delightful,
And since there's no place to go,
Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....
oh the weather outside
This wonderful yarn arrived in the mail today from Mountain Girl Yarns... I am in love! I wanted to get a picture of this beautiful yarn up on the blog today, but it is dark indoors... so outside in the snow we went.
but the fire is sure delightful
We quickly moved back inside, where you'll find me taking advantage of the snowy weather to huddle indoors and continue working on the Daybreak shawl from Stephen West. I started this one earlier in the week, and it is a nice easy knit for a nice easy day.
Stay safe and warm, Sam xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooo, knitting by the fire. I would be hard pressed to find a better activity! Stay cozy.