Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Mummy's little helper?

I mentioned in my last post that I've been clearing out the clutter and getting organized around the house. Seems I have a little helper...


You see I came home the other night to find a pile of my yarn on my computer seat.

Panic not. It's some leftovers that I'd been using when a pattern calls for waste yarn. I'm wondering in which 'safe place' I must have tucked it away, because it wasn't in my cubbies. But my little helper located it and left it on the computer seat for me! (As you've probably gathered, I spend quite a bit of time on the computer). This cracks me up. All I can think is that it was either a truly bizarre coincidence, or that she realized I was tidying up my yarn and that this also needed to be put in it's correct place. Too funny!

Why am I convinced that it's Bella and not Buster? Well, Bella will take it upon herself to move things around the house - for example if I go out for a while she'll drag her blanket downstairs to the window by the front door so that she can wait for me there. And well Buster doesn't do such things. He likes his humans to do it for him!

9 comments:

Mary-Kay said...

"Uh Mummy, DUH! of course I did it... look deep into my eyes... deeper... You know I did it... And by the way, my accent is American, not British, so actually, I'd be saying MOMMY, not Mummy!"

Love you Sam!

MK

Denise said...

Your little helper is so sweet :-)

Oiyi said...

I have two dogs myself and we are always trying to figure out who did what. Which is not hard sometimes because they both ahve different personalities.

5elementknitr said...

I love the smug look on her face! What a helpful girl!

Bea said...

Your little helper is so sweet. She's quite beautiful too. Gus and Ozzy do the same thing. The girls are princesses and expect everything to be done for them.

Anonymous said...

oohh... Sam... your dog is so sweet... with those candy eyes and tha air of "I am a good dog. I cannot do bad things when you are outside!" :-)

Dogs are wonderful... everything they do, you always have to forgive them... how you could reproach 'em after they look at you with this sweety face? :-)

Anonymous said...

My doggy runs off with my knits every chance she gets so I have to remember to put it up high!

Anonymous said...

Bella looks so smug there! :D

Courtney said...

Oh Bella is so regal looking! She is clearly in charge of such household matters.