Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Quick update

It's been a productive weekend. Jessica finished her Noni striped purse. I love how it turned out, and such great colours! I'm really impressed with how far her knitting has come in such a short time.

And she also finished her felted robot. So now Jessica and Ian both have crazy knit robots. These things are hilarious... but these guys love them.


I made pretty good progress on the Icarus shawl. It feels like I've spent forever on this already... and I've still got a long way to go. The colour is pretty. I'm hoping it turns out as well as some of the others that I've seen and admire.


And I also knit up a swatch for the tangled yoke cardigan. It's just a touch over the recommended size; I'm going to re-knit with a smaller needle to see if that does the trick without the fabric becoming rigid. I'm hoping that Interweave will run a KAL for this sweater -- it will be fun to see how others are progressing on the same project.

No comments: