Thursday, August 01, 2013

My Sister's Knitter KAL - WIPS

Yesterday was the last day to cast on new projects that would be eligible for Andi's Kal.

The intent of the KAL is to finish up Works-In-Progress by end September. The caveat being that they had to have been started prior to August 1st. But, how did August 1st get here soo fast? You see, I had in the back of my mind that I was going to cast on some new projects before today :))

This is a good thing though. With my WIP project count in the double digits it is time to whittle some of these down! Now, which to choose:

WIP 

For sure: Airy Kid Silk Haze Scarf:

Airy scarf

Airy scarf 

And the Colour Block Mittens:
CWKK Colour block mittens

Colour block, colour 4

Anything after this is a bonus.
Maybe the Poinsettia hat because I only have the Poinsettia to go. It's a quick finish if I just knuckle down.

Poinsettia hat 

This is going to be fun :)
What plans do you have to finish works in progress?

Hope you are having a good week,
Sam xxx

2 comments:

jody said...

your WIP pics are so inspiring! they're gorgeous! i can't wait to see a couple of them as FOs. you can do it!

Nicky said...

You do some of the best yarn to project matches I've seen since I've been knitting/crocheting.

These are awesome Sam and I can't wait to see them done.