I really enjoyed taking a look back over the last year of posts. Here are some random observations:
- I completed approx 35 projects in the last 12 months. Whew! I'm thinking my speed must have improved this year. Either that, or other things have taken a back seat to the knitting.
- 25 of these projects were gifts. Which made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Sharing the love... ;o)
- Of the 10 knits I made for myself, 4 were sweaters. And I wear them all! (This is a first.)
- My stash seems to have grown a ridiculous amount. Some as a result of the Colorado blanket. Others because I seem to lack self control in a yarn store. This coming year I am going to make a concerted effort to try and knit more from my stash.
- I have good intentions - NanKniSweMo, Ravelympics and the like - but rarely seem to meet these self-imposed goals. I'll probably refrain from signing up for these events in the coming year, and instead knit at my own pace.
- Most importantly, this year I made some really great knit friends - both locally and online. I appreciate you all for making this hobby even more enjoyable :) Thank you.